Do you want to become the next Miss _____ (fill in the blank)?
- Do you dream of being on stage looking beautiful, glamorous and empowered?
- Do you have a gut feeling that you are meant to be a winner of an international beauty contest?
- Do you imagine yourself winning a title, getting photographed and being awarded with a crown?
- Do you imagine doing something more with your life than what you are currently doing?
- Do you want to travel the world, get exposure on a global scale, and make a positive impact on the world by raising awareness on important causes?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you are like me when I was an aspiring contestant – you have big goals and aspirations and you are ready to win that pageant to make all of them a reality!
As someone who knows what it takes to win the biggest beauty contest in the world, I am able teach you from my personal experience in competing and also from training many others who went on to place and win international pageants.
Do you want to learn from the industry expert in this arena every element of competing and winning at any level – regional, national or international?
If you answered “Yes” read on to see if you are the right candidate to train with me.
What does it take to win the crown?
I believe there are three things you need to have in order to win that crown:
- Unshakable and undeniable belief that you are good enough to win – you don’t necessarily have to think you will win no matter what, but you have to believe that you have what it takes to be at least the last two standing.
- Self-discipline and responsibility to make yourself the best possible version that you possibly can be. It is usually the most prepared person that wins, not the most beautiful.
- Gratitude and positive attitude. I see much too often those who take their opportunity to compete for granted and complain about everything under the sun. You should be thankful for every single part of the preparation and competition – and if you are not ready to lose, you are not ready to win.
Luckily all of these 3 things can be learned, practiced and acquired, and I am more that happy to help you get there!